A solid choice for any up-trending angler, the Axel Bait Caster Pro is constructed using our exclusive NE3™ graphite with PowerGR™ construction. This construction process creates strong, structurally enhanced rod blanks all with reduced wall thickness. The reduction in blank wall material minimizes the overall rod weight while enhancing sensitivity, making long days of casting more productive and enjoyable. A 2-piece minimalist reel seat improves sensitivity by maximizing blank exposure. Lightweight EVA grips with X-wrap enhance comfort and performance under any conditions. Fuji guides with aluminum oxide inserts allow for smooth line flow. Finally, a split grip handle design reduces weight even further and provides greater control when casting. All 3-piece rods come with a nylon rod sock, and rod tube.
- Strong, sensitive, and durable
- Beautiful design of the appearance of the fishing pole
- PowerGR construction
- Lightweight EVA split grips
- High Density carbon fiber, strong and durable.
- Fuji guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Position: Raft fishing, Ice Fishing, Ocean Rock Fishing, Reservoir Pond, Lake, River, Stream
- Type: Casting fishing rod
- Size: 1.8M/2.1M/2.4M
- Power: M
- Sections: 3
- Closed Length: 64cm/74cm/84cm
- Weight: 142g/149g/162g
- Actiont: 7-40g