Engineered for the best catch experience, the Deep Goblin Spinning/Casting Rod. is light weight and perfectly balanced. Contoured EVA split-grip for super comfortable use. This is sensitivity made simple. These ergonomically designed reel seats have been "opened up" to allow direct contact with your fingers. The tournament level NE3 Carbon blank, with integrated PowerGR construction, maximizes strength while maintaining sensitivity. Its light weight allows anglers to spend long days on the water with minimum fatigue. Stainless steel guides with ceramic inserts are perfectly spaced for virtually friction-free line flow and maximum casting performance and sensitivity.
- Lightweight EVA split grips
- CNC Machined Aluminum reel seats
- High Density 24 Ton Carbon Fiber and E-Glass composite for great power and sensitivity.
Ceramic guide rings, anti-oxidation, high hardness, wear resistance.
- Best suitable for fishing from the shore, reefs and rocks on trips and vacations.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Sections: 4/4/5/4
- Top dia: 2mm
- Length: 1.8M/5.90Ft , 2.1M/6.8Ft
- Line Weight: 10-20LB
- Lure Weight: 10-30g