Made for the dedicated bass angler on a budget, the Jax Carbon 6S Spinning Rod delivers extraordinary feel and handling at an extremely wallet-friendly price. This versatile spinning rod is truly an exceptional value, when you consider that it's built on Jax Carbon 6S Spinning Rod NE2 graphite blank and fitted with hard, black-framed aluminum-oxide guides. Every model features an extremely light split-grip handle design that incorporates premium-grade cork flanking a Fuji® ECS reel seat with stealthy black hood. Finished with 2 coats of Flex-Coat slow cure to ensure top performance and lasting good looks. Manufacturer's 5-yr. warranty.
- Legendary quality, wallet-friendly price
- Extremely light and soft, portable to carry
- Premium NE2 carbon fiber blank, strong and durable.
- Black-framed aluminum-oxide guides
- Extended-grip handle design with premium-grade cork
- Sections: 6
- Length: 3m
- Weight: 220g/210g
- Lure W: 30-120g
- Line Weight: 12-20lbs
- Material: Carbon fiber