The NeoPro Spinning Rod is constructed using high density 24 ton carbon fiber and E-Glass composite. This construction process creates strong, structurally enhanced rod blanks all with reduced wall thickness. The reduction in blank wall material minimizes the overall rod weight while enhancing sensitivity, making long days of casting more productive and enjoyable. A corrosion resistant exquisite reel seat improves sensitivity by maximizing blank exposure. Lightweight EVA grips with X-wrap enhance comfort and performance under any conditions. Fuji guides with aluminum oxide inserts allow for smooth line flow. Finally, a split grip handle design reduces weight even further and provides greater control when casting.
- NE3 Graphite blank
- Exquisite reel seat Corrosion resistant CNC Machined Aluminum
- Tri-point welded stainless steel guides with ceramic inserts for use with braided or mono fishing line and providing saltwater approved corrosion resistant and power control.
- Lightweight EVA split grips
- Light weight and portable, easily fits in car trunk, boat or backpack.
- Fuji guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Various sizes and lengths available for freshwater bass trout fishing, saltwater surf fishing or inshore fishing.
- Length: 1.5m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 2.7m, 3.0m, 3.3m
- Closed Length :42cm, 43cm, 44cm, 44.5cm, 45cm, 45cm, 46cm
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Sections: 8/8/9/10/11/11/11
- Weight: 150-265g
- Lure Weight Range: Approx.25-80g