This reel boasts plenty of stainless steel—in its 4 double-shielded ball bearings, the drive gear, the pinion gear, and crankshaft—in order to provide the power and durability needed to repeatedly subdue large game fish. And we've added an all-aluminum "long-stroke" handle and oversized grip for extra cranking power in the heat of battle.
The Pelagic Pro Saltwater Reel features a rugged, corrosion-resistant 1-piece graphite frame and side-covers, and sports a forged, double anodized aluminum spool with easy-to-see line capacity rings.
- Exceptional value
- Pro-tested for superior strength and durability
- Great for tuna, kingfish, sails, grouper, snapper
- Full drag setting: 66 lbs.
- Corrosion-resistant graphite frame and side-covers
- Forged, double anodized aluminum spool
- Easy-to-see line capacity spool markings
- 4 double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings