The Rocco 6R 6 Section Fishing Spinning Rod is a quality rod for light line and lure applications. Built with NE2 carbon blanks, a unique fiber layering pattern designed to reduce weight and enhance sensitivity. Ceramic guides also keep weight down for a more balanced rod feel. Graphite reel seats with cushioned stainless steel hoods keep reel tightly in place and do not loosen when traveling long distances on choppy water. The Rocco 6R Spinning Rod has lightweight cork and composite cork grips that provide a secure hold, even with wet, cold hands. These are great fishing rods for panfish, trout, and bass fishing with finesses techniques.
- Extremely light and soft, portable to carry
- Beautiful design of the appearance of the fishing pole
- This fishing rod is made from carbon fiber, strong and durable.
- With the features of good elasticity and strong heavy capacity.
- Cork and cork composite grips.
- Sections: 6
- Weight: 220g
- Lure W: 30-120g
- Line Weight: 12-20lb
- Material: Carbon fiber