The Axion Bait Caster Telescopic Fishing Rod is constructed with portability in mind using our exclusive NE3™ graphite with PowerGR™ construction. This construction process creates strong, structurally enhanced rod blanks all with reduced wall thickness. The reduction in blank wall material minimizes the overall rod weight while enhancing sensitivity, making long days of casting more productive and enjoyable. A 2-piece minimalist reel seat improves sensitivity by maximizing blank exposure. Lightweight EVA grips with X-wrap enhance comfort and performance under any conditions. Fuji guides with aluminum oxide inserts allow for smooth line flow. Finally, a split grip handle design reduces weight even further and provides greater control when casting. All 3-piece rods come with a nylon rod sock, and rod tube.
- High-density carbon fiber material for extreme light weight and durability.
- Beautiful Telescopic design
- PowerGR construction
- Lightweight EVA split grips
- Portable closed length design for conveniently carrying around.
- Fuji guides with aluminum oxide inserts
- Position: Raft fishing, Ice Fishing, Ocean Rock Fishing, Reservoir Pond, Lake, River, Stream
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Type: Spinning Rod /Casting rod
- Model: 1.8m / 2.1m / 2.4m (optional)
- Sections : 7 8 9
- Rod W:103g 122g 146g
- Closed Length: 47.5cm 48.5cm 51cm
- TOP Dia: 2mm