Engineered for the best catch experience, the Dallas Pro Blade Spinning/Casting Rod. Contoured EVA split-grip for super comfortable use. This is sensitivity made simple. These ergonomically designed reel seats have been "opened up" to allow direct contact with your fingers. The tournament level NE3 Carbon blank, with integrated PowerGR construction, maximizes strength while maintaining sensitivity. Its light weight allows anglers to spend long days on the water with minimum fatigue. Stainless steel guides with Aluminum Oxide rings are perfectly spaced for virtually friction-free line flow and maximum casting performance and sensitivity.
- Lightweight EVA split grips
- Integrated Powerwall construction
- This fishing rod is made from carbon fiber, strong and durable.
Ceramic guide rings, anti-oxidation, high hardness, wear resistance.
- Best suitable for fishing from the shore, reefs and rocks on trips and vacations.
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Sections: 6
- Top Dia: 2mm
- Length: 1.8M/6Ft , 2.1M/7Ft
- Line Weight: 10-20LB
- Lure Weight: 10-30g
- Position: Ocean Boat Fishing, Ocean Beach Fishing, Lake Fishing