Made for the dedicated bass angler on a budget, the Zeke II 6/7 Section Ultralight Carbon Fiber Spinning Rod delivers extraordinary feel and handling at an extremely wallet-friendly price. This versatile spinning rod is truly an exceptional value, when you consider that it's built on Zeke II premium NEII carbon fiber blank and fitted with hard, black-framed aluminum-oxide guides. Every model features an extremely light split-grip handle design that incorporates premium-grade cork flanking a Fuji® ECS reel seat with stealthy black hood. Finished with 2 coats of Flex-Coat slow cure to ensure top performance and lasting good looks. Manufacturer's 5-yr. warranty.
- This fishing rod is made from carbon fiber, strong and durable.
- Extremely light and soft, portable to carry
- Premium NE2 carbon fiber blank, strong and durable.
- Black-framed aluminum-oxide guides
- Extended-grip handle design with premium-grade cork
- Open Length: 3m/9.84ft 3.6m/11.8ft
- Weight: 308g/10.8oz 360g/12.7oz
- Sections: 6/7
- Material: 99% Carbon Fiber